TOURNAMENT AND DINNER - 2012
LAC ST-LOUIS REGION
Friday, April 27th,
2012 at 6:00 PM - Mixed doubles
Gym will open
at 6:00 PM
strict start time
Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Mixed finals (if necessary)
Doubles, men's and women's
Gym will open at 8:00 AM
8:30 AM strict start time
Location: Pierrefonds Comprehensive High School
13800 boul. Pierrefonds, Pierrefonds, Quebec
- Tournament registration is $20 - Open to all.
- Dinner is a 3 course meal: entrée (choice of 2), main course (choice of 4), dessert and coffee/tea. Free snacks and finger food from 5 to 7! All for only $15.
- Minimum age limit of 14 (age of the participant as of September 1st, 2011).
- Guidelines for which division you will play in, click here. A team will play in the division of the strongest player on the team.
- Final category classification, however, is at the discretion of the tournament committee.
- Players are requested to show up at least 30 minutes prior to tournament start time for registration and warm up.
Prizes will be awarded to the winners and finalists. Door prizes will be distributed randomly throughout the tournament.
Dagwoods sandwiches and refreshments will be available at minimum cost.
() ( email@example.com )
Online Registration :
() ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
() ( email@example.com )
Any player under the age of 18 years, must have a parent / guardian consent to this under age players participation in the LBA tournament. The registration at the tournament is via cheque and the signatory to the cheque can only be the legal parent/guardian/custodian who is responsible for the under age 18 players participation. Parent/Guardian/custodian or any person shall indemnify and agrees to hold harmless the LBA its executives/officers/agents or anyone participating with no legal claim whatsoever, be it liability, losses, damages, expenses resulting out of negligence or failure to act or for any injury or any issue related to badminton and or the event.
All players so registered do so at their own risks and cannot proceed legally against any player or person or agent/officer/executive or the LBA for any injury or any issue at any/all times. Players agree to indemnify and hold harmless the LBA its executives/officers/agents or anyone participating with no legal claim whatsoever, be it liability, losses, damages, expenses resulting out of negligence or failure to act or for any injury or any issue related to badminton and or the event.